Please read this document as We take the privacy of our Users seriously and We are committed to safeguarding the personal information that You provide Us whilst using the Website, and We would like to assure You that We are not going to misuse any of the aforesaid information.
Information We Collect About You
- In General. We may collect personal information that can identify You, such as Your name, email address, and other information that does not identify You. When You provide personal information through the Website, the information may be sent to servers located in various countries around the world.
- Information You Provide. We may collect and store any personal information You enter or upload on the Website or provide to Us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as Your name, email address; and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information), image and/or audio files uploaded by You; We also may request information about Your interests and activities, Your gender and age, and other demographic information. We may also collect certain additional information that can be used to identify you, such as your usage data in relation to Poptin and other information we deem relevant for the purpose of providing the Services.
- Information Collected Automatically. We automatically collect information from Your device and/or browser when You use or visit the Website. This information includes IP address, Your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that Your browser previously accepted from Us and the referring website address.
- Information regarding Your Location. We may, after receiving Your consent by responding to a notification sent to You, collect information regarding Your GPS-based geographic location. Such geographic information will only be collected whilst the Website is running.
- Cookies. When You visit the Website, We may assign Your computer/device one or more cookies, to facilitate access to the Website and to personalize Your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, We also may automatically collect information about Your online activity on the Website, such as the web pages You visit, the links You click, and the searches You conduct on the Website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies. If You choose to decline cookies, please note that You may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on the Website. Please be noted that if someone follows Your Affiliate link and reaches the Website, We will track and identify such User only for a period of 30 days after which You will not be eligible for any affiliate commission with respect to such User.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track Your use of the Website. We also may include web beacons in promotional email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information We obtain in this manner enables Us to customize the services We offer visitors to the Website to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of Our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information Collected by Third-Parties. We may allow third-parties, including Our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on the Website. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.